Torrent List Deleted Upon Each Computer Re-start

taylordiving

A few days ago I encountered a system re-start that was due to what was termed a "serious error" by Windows. SInce that occurrence, each time I re-start the computer all torrent files are deleted from the browsing window (regardless of whether or not they were seeding, dowloading or stopped/paused). I can still locate the torrents using %AppData%\uTorrent but when I try to re-activate them one at a time it always wants to re-download each one even after I've accurately placed the download location. Is there a way to 1) re-add all the previous torrents to the browsing window other than the one at a time method (and also getting Utorrent to recognise the previously downoaded files) and 2) prevent my torrent list from being deleted from the Utorrent browsing window every time I re-start the computer? Cheers in advance for your help with this.

Thank you for your prompt response. My drive letters are fixed as far as I know. I found that if I take the torrent file out of C:\Documents and Settings\JTT\Application Data\uTorrent and put it in the specified download directory (eg: E:\My Documents\Downloaded File "A") I can re-add the "deleted" torrent to the uTorrent browsing window. Is it safe to say that all the torrent files have somehow been deleted from the specified download location? Is this related to the fact that all torrent files are "wiped" from the browsing window upon each computer re-start?

Archived