Changing the Colors(Status) with .btskin

vze2mp9g

Hello,

I've been trying to change the color of my torrent status, so I created a .btskin file as it mentioned in the customization part of uTorrent. I tried changing the colors, but it has no affect. An example is listed below.

finished_progress:D00B40

How can I change the colors of uTorrent? I would appreciate it very much if someone could respond with an explanation on how to do this.

Lastly, does anyone know of a FREE color converter to convert the colors of the screen to bin or hex numbers. Most of the ones I looked at are Freeware and stop working after 30 days. I would appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thank You. :cool:

does anyone know of a FREE color converter to convert the colors of the screen to bin or hex numbers

http://w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp

THANK YOU! :D At least that answers the second question. Now does anyone know how to make the .btskin file to work with µTorrent 3.3 beta 28883 [32-Bit]? I have it the %AppData%\uTorrent\ directory, but I also have a "current.btskin" file. I would guess that if I deleted that, it would screw up my skins or something. I was able to install different skins, the flags (file), and even the help file with no difficulty. But this .btskin alludes me, can anyone, possibly one of the programmers, assist me? I'm learning this one step at a time. My next step is to use the WebUI, but that's another topic I'll be asking questions with.

Thank You. :cool:

Archived