[REQ] Add a TAB for Trackers? and Backup Tracker list...

monkey8

Here's my 2 requests, hope it's do'able.. :)

1) a tab for Trackers - Like BitComet. It shows a list of all the trackers with connection results. Would also be nice to easily "right-click" to (add?) remove/disable a particular tracker within that tab.

Why? From where I download, these torrents tend included a bunch of trackers that isn't going connect and utorrent just keep flipping thru them all the time...errr. With this, I can easily to see the multi-trackers and whats going on.

2) A place where you can enter a couple backup tracker(s) in the preference. I've seen this in some other clients. If the torrent is not connecting to any tracker(s) within "x" time, then it will try connect to the back up. And of coz, a way to enable/disable this feature for individual torrent would be excellent too.

Keep up the great work guys! :D

2) A place where you can enter a couple backup tracker(s) in the preference. I've seen this in some other clients. If the torrent is not connecting to any tracker(s) within "x" time, then it will try connect to the back up. And of coz, a way to enable/disable this feature for individual torrent would be excellent too.

Double click a torrent (or right click->Properties). You can add/remove/modify the tracker information in that dialog.

• 3 months later...

I do the right click>progperties method but it get annoying when you have to do it for all the torrents, so if there was a backup tracker option in the preferences that it would automatically take from when the original tracker(s) is down would be great. i never used that tab for trackers in bit torrent but good ideas. thanx

Archived