µTorrent Mac 1.8.2 stable

vadimt

et pour ce qui est de la traduction, voilà une autre personne ce qu'il en pense, et là encore, il va falloir vraiment corriger tout cela :

pas mal c’ette MAJ.

cependant le français bien que traduit et très peut valorisé…

Grand foutage de ***** .

par manque de place certain mot son couper n’importe comment

vite corrigez cela.

moi qui été heureux de retrouvez utorrent sur mac avec enfin une expérience bonne

je vais certainement finalement resté sous transmission.

still lots of other problems:

- At each startup, utorrent asks me if I want to accept the incoming connection, even when I say yes, even when I redo the incoming connection to accept.

- Another point, when finished utorrent download, the file is automatically removed from the list, you can not cancel it.

it gets crapped this new version completely filled with various bug and problem!

frankly, what the hell are you doing utorrent developer.

there are only problem with this new version.

and because you can not download the old version, to return to something that market much better before!

UTORRENT BRAVO!

BRAVO, BRAVO SERIOUSLY, HOW BEAUTIFUL INCOMPETENCE!

where is the file stored languages and bitorrent utorrent.

yesterday I installed bitorrent 7.4, I finally version in my language and other languages too.

Therefore, as bitorrent is the same as utorrent, it must have a file that stores languages.

Where is it you?

I will copy and put it in utorrent.

Just update from 1.6.5 to 1.8.2, webui doesn't work anymore, go back to 1.6.5 webui works fine!

Edit:

I tried firefox and it works fine, I tried to reset safari (check every option) and it works again! Weird!!!

That's not weird at all. Safari's cache, or the temporary files Safari downloads from the websites you visit, just needed to cleared or updated with the version of uTorrent you were using.

I think that's a huge problem with many of the Mac users posting their issues. It looks as if you don't know enough about your computer to really realize if it's a uTorrent or OS problem.

and still come back to you, you report still a serious problem:

utorrent 1.9.0 has many, many, but then it was very hard to leave.

constement must do "force"

It should not work hard to make contemment problem in utorrent =??

You need to really calm down. I wouldn't be surprised if your errors are coming from your lack of OS knowledge or from uTorrent. Speaking your native tongue here isn't going to help you or anyone else attempting to help you.

Safari's cache, or the temporary files Safari downloads from the websites you visit, just needed to cleared or updated with the version of uTorrent you were using.

I think that's a huge problem with many of the Mac users posting their issues. It looks as if you don't know enough about your computer to really realize if it's a uTorrent or OS problem.

Safari =/= OS X.

So to answer mbnt and users worried.

That utorrent works fine with all languages, it must enter into system folders and delete everything.

Everything about utorrent, it must be put in the trash absolutely!

if you do not do it the parameter concervera older versions and thus update it will not completely.

utorrent travai that much, make a mistake like that one, it's really taking us for stupid!

Then, for the problem of firewall is directeemnt problem utorrent that dialogue correctly with OS.

Another system that error utorrent one wonders why we provide software with the same error!

small suggestion and idea:

we now have a speedometer in our icon is very interesting.

but why there is no time indicator in the icon?

by ticking a box (as the case ets in preferences) you can choose between displaying the receiving and sending. it is sufficient to add just a display of download time for the file closest to the end of the download.

now you have to open the window and read it rest 1 hour.

why not put it in the icon as well!

Go to work! and this time, try to make a program with no more problems, no errors! OK

Archived