µTorrent 3.3 Stable

cmeisel

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try remove the global upload limit see if that helps. Unfortunately...

I tried clean install and upgrade 3.2.3, global upload limit on and off, uTP on and off, bt.tcp_rate_control on and off, number of upload slots per torrent - 10, 100, 1000, bt.snd_max_sockbuf - 525600, 8409600, 33638400.

Only one solution works - downgrade to 3.2.3 :(

Try remove the global upload limit see if that helps. Unfortunately...

I tried clean install and upgrade 3.2.3' date=' global upload limit on and off, uTP on and off, bt.tcp_rate_control on and off, number of upload slots per torrent - 10, 100, 1000, bt.snd_max_sockbuf - 525600, 8409600, 33638400.

Only one solution works - downgrade to 3.2.3 :([/quote']

Well, it works OK for me (w/o an upload limit :( ). Try with my settings (@ my sig... adjust it to your connection speed). Any screenshot?

That's not necessarily only one upload slot being used, that simply indicates that only one peer has connected to your client.

You cannot MAKE peers connect and upload, also if they don't connect they do not necessarily exist, it's simply the trackers reporting peers that have been 'seen'

very strange in log : [2013-02-10 17:22:06] M_________________ - Dvdrip . XXX . Divx . French - XAVOUS: HTTP invalid URL: D:\Partage\M____________________- Dvdrip . XXX . Divx . French - XAVOUS/

actual path : \\DISKSTATION\Download\M_____________________- Dvdrip . XXX . Divx . French - XAVOUS

nothing to do wiyh "D" unit... and "force check" stuck on this file ; another file stuck also on this target !

Edit: Found it. It occurs when torrent directory has . in the back (ex. film./) FIX IT!

How did you manage this? Windows Explorer does not allow "." at the end of a new folder name... A foreign network drive?

And you might want to learn how to use the word - "please" ...

sorry for the inconvenience, but writing routine from cache to disk has to be rewritten : a whole file of 300MB can stay prisoner into the cache, pieces in light green in piece tab, info tab reporting zero piece received ; it occurs with [F] Download mode, when scheduler puts microtorrent in pause ; when scheduler returns to normal, flushing to disk does not recover ! file stuck on indefinitely ! buffer overrun crashes microtorrent... :(:(:(

By the way, this bug also leads to no seeding ; only trick : disabling scheduler till bug fixed !!!

How is uT 3.3 stable? When I installed it, I kept getting searching for ???? (I think it was peers), but then I switched back 3.2.3 build 28705, everything went back to normal and I was able to get all my downloads. Has there been any setting changes in 3.3 Stable?

Thank You.

Some what new to torrenting. Atleast to troubleshooting what the heck is going on with 3.3 and earlier versions. I am recieving download and upload speeds mirrored to each other. They go up and down same speed and same time. This a preference setting issue or am i just out of luck on trying to download like everyone else. No issues about 4 days ago, thought my isp was blocking from downloading, when i talked to them no changes were ever made to there service from now to 4 days ago.

I am currently in Afghanistan and just trying to catch up on some shows. been working fine since Dec 12 when i first started. Another thing is under peers myself is on there. This mean that i am seeding the little stuff i am able to get. My connect is usually around 32kB/s now its 0.5kB/s always under 1.0kB/s. I am seeing connections to peers and seeds but not any good download speeds. I am limited to download and upload speeds due to ISP. if you can help that would be great. Maybe a preference setting or advance setting that you guys that are more experts may have. Thanks.

Archived