Torrents not downloading - seeding fine

thirtiethstreet

Hi, all. I use uTorrent 3.2.3 for Windows. Yesterday, I suddenly stopped being able to download any torrents at all, including those from private trackers. For one of my downloading torrents, it queues but it says that availability is 0 (which I know for a fact is untrue - there are hundreds of seeders). Under the tracker status, it says "scrape ok."

When I run the connection tests, it will tell me that my network is fine despite my inability to download. Sometimes, it will close immediately after running a successful test. Here are some screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/GNjzn

Port forwarding is set up fine. I restarted my computer and router, but to no avail. I also tried reinstalling uTorrent.

What can I do to fix this?

I know for a fact is untrue - there are hundreds of seeders).
If you are taking the tracker numbers as fact, you don't know that for sure and your first screen shot appears to be the info pane of a job that is stopped.

The only peers that you can be 100% sure about are you and the ones that connect.

Run the glasnost test (pinned thread in the "Speeds issues" board) to check if your ISP is "shaping" traffic.

Check that Preferences -> Transfer Cap is not set.

Archived