Automatically download torrents feed option missing?

stebedoni

Hi,

it is present, though not quite in the same way as in windows. You need to create a smart feed for this feed (in the dialogue box, choose the feed in 'apply to' menu, checkbox for autodownload is already there, you can also specify download location). It is a bit more complicated, but we are working on improving usability of our client, so we will take this into consideration.

Thanks!

Thanks. You are welcome to promote any other ideas concerning this :)

doesn't work, i made a smart feed to auto-download "everything" from my other feeds. i've had 3 new shows pop up in those feeds, nothing has downloaded. the new shows appear in the original feeds perfectly, i love this.. but the smart feed isn't picking them up and i still have to manually double click to download. which is a pain.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem. I have googled this for about a week now and it seems EVERYONE has the same problem using an rss like ShowRSS and utorrent (any version from the newest to way back in 2010 I have found posts about this).

Can someone please tell us how to make this work? If I have to get another app to "get" the feed and load the files to utorrent.....I'll just bail on utorrent completely :-(

For reference I'm using this feed:

http://showrss.karmorra.info/rss.php?user_id=124477&hd=0&proper=1&namespaces=true&magnets=true

It will populate, but will NOT automatically download. I've tried adding and readding it, using a different rss feed (different site), turning off smart ep filter.

Newest just released version of utorrent, completely uninstalled and then reinstalled.

Archived