OK all have your laugh at me.... how to use?

DebbyT

Newbie here! I have been using utorrent a few days now. My problem is this! .....I have managed to download a few things files, all going great... today, I looked at my user screen and now I can not get back to seeing my downloading files. How do I get out of start screen... I have 13 torrents with 7 seeding now, but I also have 2 downloading, how do I see them, I click on downloading and the screen dose not change to show the ones downloading. I also can not see the seeding ones either...help! thanks Debby.

Have checked with FAQ and read all I can, nothing is helping me.

You would think if you have 13 torrent files listed, and you clicked on them in the left pain, they would all show in the right pain, but no! OK so all stop looking and tell me something please, am I wrong, is this not working properly or am I doing something wrong, come on! I paid and all!

Thanks again Deb.:(

Ok, Thanks for all the replies , I closed and reopened the utorrent program, after hours of looking for an answer - when I re opened it, it said I had an older utorrent program open, don't know how, I only downloaded this one a few days ago, but, after closing and reopening again, I can now see all torrent downloads. Problem solved, I hope.

Archived