uTorrent 3.3 (build 29082) Problems I've Found.

PurpleKool-Aid

I'm running on Windows XP Professional SP3 32-bit.

I made a print screen to make it easy...

utpq.jpg

1. The action buttons are greyed out even when i'm choosing a torrent (that happens irregularly).

2. There is a tiny space in the status bar that stays blank/empty (not turning green) even if i downloaded a 100% of a torrent.

3. Sometimes when i'm right clicking the uTorrent icon at my desktop's toolbar, and then clicking "Hide/Show uTorrent" ; uTorrent refuses to pop-up.

That's it so far... i've also noticed that uTorrent is not showing under "Windows Task Manager"s "Applications" tab; while uTorrent is minimized. it's only there when you expand uTorrent on-screen.

Is this supposed to be that way?... Thanks in advance for any fixes that will be made :)

Edit: I can also sense now that uTorrent is significantly slowing down my browsing speed, while i'm currently seeding 1 torrent at a low speed rate (without any simultaneous download). my browsing experience was smoother with the previous version and before that.

i've also noticed that uTorrent is not showing under "Windows Task Manager"s "Applications" tab; while uTorrent is minimized. it's only there when you expand uTorrent on-screen.

Yes, that's because the GUI IS the application, everything else runs as background processes, and it has been that way since ... well forever.

i've also noticed that uTorrent is not showing under "Windows Task Manager"s "Applications" tab; while uTorrent is minimized. it's only there when you expand uTorrent on-screen.

Yes, that's because the GUI IS the application, everything else runs as background processes, and it has been that way since ... well forever.

Yeah... that's why i wasn't sure about it and haven't counted it as a confirmed problem.

Thank you for explaining it. the rest of the problems i mentioned, are still valid i believe.

Archived