Torrents with red status are not becoming green automatically

zlat4n

Every day a couple of torrents stop seeding properly and their bar color becomes red instead of green.

Unless I update them manually they will NEVER become green again and it doesn't matter the time I wait and how many times they update themselves.

I acually waited a lot of times to see in real time the tracker updating in the Tracker's tab of the detailed information, the update really happens but the torrent remains red (and in the private tracker's websites I don't see that torrent as being seeded by me), the only way for it to becomes green is if I update it manually or stop and start the torrent.

Another thing is, even if the torrent is red, the time it will take to update is the same as it was green, which is nonsense, depending on the tracker in question, this might take 1 hour or so and even after that the torrent remains red.

Basically if the torrent is red the automatic update should be done more often, like every 5 minutes or so and the torrent should also become green.

Tracker URL in Tracker's tab of the detailed information: HTTP Error 502

You going to tell us what the tracker status is when your problem torrents are red?

Sure.

Tracker URL in Tracker's tab of the detailed information: HTTP Error 502

Again, I'm not saying that is utorrent who is creating the error, it might be the tracker itself, the problem is that if I update it manually the torrent becomes green and the tracker's website recognizes the torrent as being seeded, if utorrent updates it automatically, the torrent stays red and the "HTTP Error 502" error stays there too.

Also, utorrent shouldn't take 1 hour (or the time each tracker requires) to update a torrent with this error or any other error, the updates for torrents with red status should be done more often like every 5 minutes until the torrent is properly running in, once the torrent is okay then utorrent should go back to the regular schedule updates that each tracker requires.

HTTP Error 502 means you need to talk to the tracker administrator, as that's a problem on their side.

Didn't you read what I just wrote?

I'm not balming utorrent for the error, I blame utorrent for not updating it properly with the automatic scheduled timer when manually it works perfectly.

How would you explain that with a manual update torrent becomes green and the error disappears and with the scheduled utorrent updater it doesn't?

If I do this way the color will go from red to green and the "HTTP Error 502" to "working"

acoEEzgN.png

If I just wait for the timer, after it updates the torrent will remain red as well as the "HTTP Error 502" will remain there too

adeMKbXj.png

I would doubt that a different software mechanism is used for one over the other. It is most likely that because of the error, uTorrent has not received an update time or the minimum interval has been set to a very long interval.

What is that particular trackers min interval set to? Both in a working status and in error condition.

Archived