uTorrent and P2P

utorrentryuzaki

Hi guys, I hope you can help me fixing this problem.

I'm in a LAN which has unknown (for me) blocks against on-line gaming and P2P clients.

A friend told me that using Spotflux he managed to play on-line, and other friends that using Proxy servers I can download with uTorrent (or similar clients).

Is it true? How can I use uTorrent on this LAN?

Why?

If the LAN administrators have blocked gaming and peer to peer traffic on THEIR network it is for a reason and no doubt subverting that would, no doubt, be a good reason for terminating your access to that network.

Don't worry, they did to avoid illegal download, but that's not my case.

So please answer only if you can help me, I don't need advice on how to behave :P

but that's not my case.
Explain that to them, they are the ones who can grant you such access. I really don't care how you behave on that LAN, but they will!

I know you don't care ahahahah :lol:

Anyway they won't tell me how to avoid their blocks, cause they should do for every user on the LAN.

Since I know that it's possible, and someone did it, please someone tell me HOW :(

Anyway they won't tell me how to avoid their blocks, cause they should do for every user on the LAN.

Since I know that it's possible, and someone did it, please someone tell me HOW :(

Well if u smart enough try search open port or know proxy access then just put in connections preferences but if it's a layer 7 block then it dead end :lol:

Anyway they won't tell me how to avoid their blocks' date=' cause they should do for every user on the LAN.

Since I know that it's possible, and someone did it, please someone tell me HOW :([/quote']

Well if u smart enough try search open port or know proxy access then just put in connections preferences but if it's a layer 7 block then it dead end :lol:

Ehm.. a little more concretely? xD

Archived