uTorrent will download but will not run on windows 8!

CraftDubstep

I click on the download link (THE LATEST BUILD) and it says uTorrent.exe/run/save/or save as/ so I click run and absolutely NOTHING happens! (yes I have tried saving it then running it) I open my task manager and it says under "background processes" uTorrent (32bit). I'm using a 64bit computer but whatever, and nothing at all happens! This happens with all BitTorrent clients! then download but don't run! I went to the folder it was in and added uTorrent.rar to archive in WinRAR and double-clicked on the .exe and it shows the setup wizard. It makes the shortcut on my desktop but refuses to open and remains in the "background processes" in my task manager!

And the latest build would be??

I went to the folder it was in and added uTorrent.rar to archive in WinRAR and double-clicked on the .exe and it shows the setup wizard.
You should EXTRACT the files from the archive before running setup.
It makes the shortcut on my desktop but refuses to open and remains in the "background processes" in my task manager!

Does this mean that the GUI is not opening.

Hi

So after I add the uTorrent.rar to the archive I press the extract button? and move the files to the desktop? and yes the GUI is not appearing. Nothing... Nothing appears.... like I click the shortcut and it highlights fo a moment then fades and nothing happens. The latest build is 3.3, the only one that currently supports Windows 8 its (3.3 build 29126) so I also extracted it like you said and it showed the Setup GUI ad went smoothly and created the shortcut but the shortcut still refuses to launch the GUI

:/

Archived