uTorrent back to 0% but is still downloading?

Linds

Hi. Yesterday my downloaded torrent was already about 50% but my netbook hanged and I had to shut it down.. The torrent was downloading that time. And when I turned on again to resume the torrent download, it was back to 0%. What should I do? What if the downloaded already file duplicates after downloading the whole thing and the remaining parts does not download instead?? I've tried restarting my netbook and stopping the download. But it just doesn't work. Thanks

1zekytg.png

If you break uTorrent off and interrupt it during a flush to disc operation, the pieces (and the resume.dat) can be damaged beyond what a hashsum recovery (force recheck) can repair, so the client has to discard all of the downloaded data to prevent seeding corrupt pieces to the other peers (the swarm).

no.. i only have one.. i've downloaded 10.9gb already (49.4%).. so lets say before all this happened, the size that i have downloaded is already 5gb.. if its overwritten, why is it that the old ones that ive downloaded (before this problem) the file size is still there? the total file size i have in my local disk c: before ive download is probably about 76gb.. and now, i've downloaded 10.9gb already and its now 66gb.. shouldn't it be 70gb because it was overwritten? and it will be 66gb later on when i finish downloading again ? sorry for bad english. but i hope you understand. where did that 5gb go?

Archived