bandwidth alloc underlight one line below

LeKing

underlight : when attempting to select again a value for bandwith alloc, prior value is supposed to be shown in dialog box with a "stabilo mark" ; wrong value is shown, and no value shown if it was low value.

Edit : I took a glance in the box : it is in fact a small point in the left of the list...

'ancient releases' are never going to be 'fixed'

Some older versions do not need to be fixed...

I understand I used an ambigous formula : this bug was already there on 2.2 ... or something like that !

2.1 worked correctly for this option ; a dozen of guys reported this bug in the past, and many years later we have to still suffer of it ; it's a pity.

what about it ? bandwidth is selected on low, with radio button, instead of normal ; if bandwidth were set on low, radio button will disappear completely ; with high setting, radio button is on normal. You find this normal??! Maybe it's reserved to uTorrent Plus, this behaviour ; sometimes, it gets on my nerves...

If you are using google translator to translate "basse" towards english, you can stop immediately : "basse" is the equivalent for low, in accordance with feminin substantives !!! translation is pretty good at this point ; I found some poor translations in uTorrent, and I discarded them. When I'm tired of asking myself "What the helll it could mean.." I select english language and restart uTorrent to get genuine "expressions", then I understand what it says... (I've been studying english for 10 years)

I don't use Google translate at all. I was going on my meagre knowledge of French and using "bas" as being low in the context of bas-relief (low[er]-raise[d]) originally 'borrowed' from the Latin basso-relievo form of sculpture.

what about it ? bandwidth is selected on low, with radio button, instead of normal ; if bandwidth were set on low, radio button disappear completely ; with high setting, radio button is on normal
Well we can't tell that from a picture as it is somewhat difficult to try the different settings, and there is nothing else to indicate which allocation has been selected.

Not latin especially, I just like language in general, and the etymology of what we use each and every day to express ourselves.

Being British of course, I am only fluent in two languages, those being English and Profane, but I keep tying to expand my repetoire from time to time.

It is well known that one third of english words came from latin : it is more than french lexical roots. A great half came from angle language or from saxon language. Very few words came from gaelic, like "lord" which is "laird" in scottish...

Er.. when you say Profane, you mean slang, or curse (rude ) language?

Archived