How to tell utorrent to download parts that I want and in size I want

Komle

So, I am downloading a movie, single file, avi, 4 Gigs, and Utorrent by default downloads randomly parts from all over the movie. That means it might download a chunk from beginning, then end, then middle, then end again... and this poses a practical problem for me, beacuse it means that I cannot watch the movie while it's being downloaded, or use a part in the first half of the movie. This is especially problematic if there is a shortage of seeders, so I don't know for sure that I will ever get to the 100%.

Also, I might be interested only in beginning of the movie, and don't want the whole thing.

'Stream' option isn't really helpful, since the only thing it does is download first few seconds of the movie.

IS there a way to tell utorrent to download chunks of file that I want? And can I specify the size of these chunks? I noticed that it works on specific part for some time (indicated by grey area) and then proceeds to the next one. Can I specify the size of the area it works on currently?

IS there a way to tell utorrent to download chunks of file that I want?
Only the first and last pieces that make up a 'file'
And can I specify the size of these chunks?
No!
I noticed that it works on specific part for some time (indicated by grey area) and then proceeds to the next one. Can I specify the size of the area it works on currently?
No!
This is especially problematic if there is a shortage of seeders, so I don't know for sure that I will ever get to the 100%.
The solution to that is: .....

... Buy the DVD.

I would think that it would be possible to pull it off from technical side - if there are 10 seeders for the chunk in the beginning, and 10 for the one in the end, why not program the thing to first download from those ten in the beginning, then proceed to the next ten and so on?

Archived