uTorrent Status

vze2mp9g

Hello,

I just did a fresh install of Windows 7 SP1 32-bit, with IE 9.0.8112.16421 & Mozilla Firefox 19.0 (Stable release) & 20.0b1 release. Then in Firefox (with uT running in the background) I went to get a torrent (magnet), and it came back with "uTorrent Status" "uTortrrent unavailable". So then I went to IE and on the Tab of IE, the title was ieframe.dll, it just sat there looking to load ieframe.dll. I tried various versions of uT (3.2.3 build 28705, 3.3.0 build 29126, 3.3.1 build 29163) and received the same messages from all the versions of uT with IE & FF. I know that it's not uT because I used the settings.dat that was posted on line by rafi ( http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=74820, and the only thing I changed was the paths to my torrents drive. I don't have any AntiVirus checkers running, and this is a fresh install of uT as well with no other tweeks or 3rd party software. I've been using uT for a little over three years and I never had this type of error. If you need more information, please do not hesitate to ask. If I need to post any log files, just let me know, and how to do it, and I'll be glad to post them. This has me perplexed. I'm at a brick wall. Can anyone please help or advice. I would appreciate any and all help concerning this matter. My Hardware config is in my signature (which I don't think that's a problem).

Thank You. :|

Archived