I need help with .torrents settings within Utorrent 64 PLEASE.

eagle777

Hi

I am using Utorrent 64, and have found it a little different from older versions. What used to happen was l would download the .torrent files and they would disappear from my downloads folder to my 2 folders for loading and finishing .torrents. This is the older way I wish to set within 64bit, but l do not know how to get it to do this, at the moment the .torrents go into my downloads folder and then stays there, it still sends .torrents to my load folder and finishing folders. So what l need to know is, how do l get it to stop leaving the .torrents in my downloads folder and just use my load and finishing folders, like the older Utorrent 32 bits used to do. Please

Thank you for you time :D

Hi

I am using Utorrent 32 now, and have found it a little different from older versions. What used to happen was l would download the .torrent files and they would disappear from my downloads folder to my 2 folders for loading and finishing .torrents. This is the older way I wish to set within 32bit, but l do not know how to get it to do this, at the moment the .torrents go into my downloads folder and then stays there, it still sends .torrents to my load folder and finishing folders. So what l need to know is, how do l get it to stop leaving the .torrents in my downloads folder and just use my load and finishing folders, like the older Utorrent 32 bits used to do. Please ver 3.3

Yes its set to download into my downloads folder, like l have always had it, but what it used to do was transfer it straight into my load torrents folder and removed it from my downloads folder automatically.

How do l get it to do that now? it must be a setting taking out or something l am missing.

Archived