Great, uTorrent autoupdated... WTF !

tipiyota

Hello

uTorrent auto updated to... 3.2.2 and it reset my preferences and torrent list (I kept my finished downloaded files so put them back but ratio is now back to zero, great.)

I downloaded version 3.3 and now it is checking all my shared files, it takes hours...

But what the fuck ??? isn't it another way for you to update utorrent without resetting everything ???

but ratio is now back to zero,
It's only you that sees those zeros, it doesn't change anything that is reported private trackers.
I downloaded version 3.3 and now it is checking all my shared files, it takes hours...
Would you prefer to 'poison' the swarms you are connected to?

Yes I know it's only a ratio on my side, but I keep it as a reference to keep seeding long enough.

But I don't understand why preferences are not kept, I mean directories, transfer speed and other informations like torrent list, ratio, finished time... These informations are now useless if they are deleted every time utorrent is updated.

But I don't understand why preferences are not kept, I mean directories, transfer speed and other informations like torrent list, ratio, finished time... These informations are now useless if they are deleted every time utorrent is updated.

And you're delusional if you think that they are deleted every update.

The ONLY situations where they're deleted are:

1> User deletes them

2> SOMETHING ON THE SYSTEM blocks the saving of them properly

3> Drive failure causes them to corrupt.

Archived