Can Anyone Plessssssse Help

LS460h

my utorrent stopped working. I've tried uninstalling it completely, but still hangs up when I run Setup Guide. It just started doing this, before it worked great. Can anyone guide me on troubleshooting the problem. Error message I get when trying to run Setup Guide is

"Connection failed error: A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using sendto call"

I would post a desktop pic, but I can't figure out how to do it here. Can anyone please help.

Thanks

I had to wipe my laptop. but once everything was back up and running I wanted to add utorrent back. but now each time I test the connection I get that error. I can send a screen shot if you want to see it, but I don't know how to so it here

Oh, I have a dell xps 15, it has windows 8 on it. but like I said it worked fine b4. there was a video on youtube that I used to set it up, and it worked beautifully. I even saved the video, but now when I install it I get this error

that sounds like the video I used when first setting it up my pc as well. it worked beautifully. the only thing was I had to wipe my pc and reinstall windows 8. Now that I've reinstalled it, it won't work! And its driving me crazy cause it worked b4. I'm just learning how to mount games with my laptop, but first I need to get the games.

Does ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA ON WHAT I CAN DO??

Archived