uTorrent 3.3 won't download torrents.

kaymart

Hello,

I've used utorrent for the basic torrent downloads for years. I started having this problem with 3.2.3, where I would click on the magnet torrents (I use piratebay) and the window would pop up, but the torrent information would never pop up, no matter how long I waited. I thought this might be because I had to update, so I updated to 3.3 and still the same thing. I have the Preferences>UI Settings>Show Option to change the name and location of torrents clicked. If I just go ahead and click "Okay" on the window, it still doesn't download the torrent. I don't know what else to do. Help

G'day, I use uTorrent version 3.2.3.28705 and everytime I click the magnet icon it just opens my desktop folder and does nothing, before I updated to this current version I would click on the magnet icon and presto it would open in uTorrent and start downloading the torrent automatically. I have searched answers and posts in here with no luck, please help if you can.

Thanks

Jon

I'm having problems very similar to the first poster. When I click on a magnet link, uTorrent launches, but the torrent isn't showing up in the list. I did F7 and checked all the lists ...it's not there. clicking the magnet link again produces a msg to the effect that the torrent is in list...do you want to update?

DHT:348 nodes

Win7-64bit

MSE

I usually have PeerBlock running... but I turned it off(no help)

• 1 month later...

Okay, I tried and tried, but still can't get it working....I'm not sure what you mean by "labels -> hidden"..I assume it's repopulating the download locationsetc., and I've done that, but still when I try to download a torrent, utorrent opens and tells me the torrent is already on the list but it isn't.....arrgghh---help...

Never mind....i think it was a bad torrent...

Archived