Upload speed and bandwidth problems?

Ricochet9090

Hi.

I made a torrent and started seeding it,my average upload speed is 70 kB/s but I realized that when I'm using my other devices (i,e tablet,phone etc) in my house with the same internet connection the upload speed instead of being at the average 70 kB/s it gets reduced to 35 kB/s.

When I turn off my other devices that are using the internet connection the speed gets increased to 70 kB/s again.

The weird thing is that when I use my tablet (for example) I just open sites like FB or twitter,I mean,I'm not using the other devices to upload anything,so I don't know why this decreases my upload speed.

I don't want to interfere with the upload of my torrent,there is a form that I can "steal" bandwidth from my other devices to transfer it to my computer to help with the upload speed?

I tried using the bandwidth allocation function in utorrent but it doesn't seems to work.

Browsing also requires data to be sent as 'upload'

I can "steal" bandwidth from my other devices to transfer it to my computer to help with the upload speed?
don't use any other devices.

Or you could disable uTP and allow UTorrent to use all the available bandwidth and not yield if any other devices try to connect, BUT bear in mind that trying to use your Internet connection for browsing will be almost impossible.

Archived