Cannot enter a "default player" with a file path longer than box width

moeburn

In uTorrent 3.3 build 29038 32-bit, in options, under 'playback' section, I would like to enter my own default player, but unfortunately I cannot enter a file path that is longer than the width of the field box, which is pretty darn limiting, considering that my copy of MPC is installed to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Player Classic - Home Cinema\". It doesn't fit in the box.

I know this didn't use to be the case. There are even some default entries that are longer than the box width, but if I click on one and then try to scroll to the right using the arrow key, I can't. The text cursor just stops at the edge of the box, even though there is more text to the right of it.

This is pretty weird, and annoying! Is there any config file I can manually enter them into?

aaaannnnybody? I even tried editing the settings.dat file and manually adding the path after "streaming.preview_player", and it just reverts it back to what it was before.

I counted, I cannot enter a default player whose file path is longer than 69 characters. It's impossible, it won't let me type any more than 69 chars. WTF?!

Archived