WriteToDisk error with new torrents?

squiglybob13

So recently I restored my computer back to factory cuz Windows 8 had some issues after I installed it. Basically what I did was just backed up EVERYTHING except programs, including my AppData folder for my profile so that I could keep most of my program's settings, and then restored and moved everything back to its original spot. After all that finished everything seemed to be working fine and there were no huge issues. Even this problem isn't crippling but it's very annoying. Whenever I add a new torrent to utorrent and start the download, it goes for about a couple seconds and then an error pops up:

Example:

2mmwU

Then the only way to get it to work is to right-click the torrent and select Advanced --> Set Download Location... and then start the torrent again which then it downloads without problem. So like I said it's not like it's a function breaking issue but something I'd still like to get fixed.

So any ideas? Thanks :)

Then the only way to get it to work is to right-click the torrent and select Advanced --> Set Download Location... and then start the torrent again which then it downloads without problem.

Then your default save path is NOT formatted correctly!

Aww I just realized what was wrong :D it's working great now thanks!

Archived