All my torrents gone on updating!

timeparadox

Hey,

All my torrents (and some then downloading items) were deleted (the actual files were not deleted but I cannot see the files listed in my uTorrent.) when I updated to the new version Version 1.8.3 (29330). I really need to get those files back. I don't know what to do as all those files were magnet links and there were no .torrent files. Please help me guys!

I'm having this same problem. I tried to redirect uT to the actual files, but it won't recognize them. Am I missing something? Should I be saving all the .torrent files that I download in the same place I have the files? I've usually just deleted them. The program never had problems uploading... but since the update, none of them are listed. The actual files are all still there, but not listed in uT.

I'm new to this, so be gentle.

I'm having this same problem. I tried to redirect uT to the actual files, but it won't recognize them. Am I missing something? Should I be saving all the .torrent files that I download in the same place I have the files? I've usually just deleted them. The program never had problems uploading... but since the update, none of them are listed. The actual files are all still there, but not listed in uT.

I'm new to this, so be gentle.

Okay... I'm an idiot. I was on the wrong View. The side bar was hidden and I didn't realize I was looking at only the download option, and not ALL.

Resume your regularly scheduled programming...

Archived