Upload speed

nelsontky

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you are using "private" trackers, which is the only places that enforce ratios, THEY will track your upload regardless of what client you run.

Actually it seems that Android uTorrent can't upload files.

Being able to download but not upload could equally mean that the listen port is not forwarded.

Being able to download but not upload could equally mean that the listen port is not forwarded.

I've forwarded a 6882-port in my router (same port as in utorrent's settings). As I understand this is only downloading-port. Or not ? Should I also forward some uploading-port ? Utorrent use one port for download & upload (in my case it is default port 6882) ? Pls make it clear for me. Thank you in advance

• 3 months later...

I can confirm that once ports are forwarded properly, upload works fine, but it would be a BIG help (and seemingly basic feature) to be able to see the upload speed. I have no idea what kind of bandwidth I am using or how long I need to get to 1.0 ratio. PLEASE add display of upload speed for completed/seeding torrents. If I need to make an official feature request somewhere please let me know where. Thanks!

Love this app except for that one little thing ;)

Archived