Completed Downloads in the Downloading List

catfisher

:rolleyes:

Version 3.2.3

I only have two torrents currently downloading. They should be alone on the Downloading List. Instead, while the Downloading Heading says 2, there are ten more completed torrents that are now listed under the two that are downloading. The Completed Heading says 100, but the ten that show as downloading (when they are complete) are no longer in the Completed list.

How can I get the ten completed torrents off the Downloading page and back onto the Completed page?

Why is this happening?

Thanks

Please, has anybody else had completed torrents showing up on the downloading page?

I can't just delete them because I want the to remain on my torrent list. How can I move them back to the completed list when they are completed, but on the downloading page?

Thanks again.

Thanks, but that does not change anything. The Downloading list has the number (2), yet there are 12 torrents on the list. 10 of the torrents have been completed for as long as two months. The Completed list shows (109), yet only 99 are on the list; the missing ten torrents are cluttering my Downloading list.

A month ago everything was perfect, then one day there were the extra ten completed torrents back on the list of Downloading torrents.

Not the end of the world, just very annoying.

Thanks, any more ideas?

Archived