Utorrent running slow(300 KB/s average), tried everything I know of.

kkorg

I recently had my Hard drive replaced. My Utorrent download speeds were once a 1.3 MB/s average, they have fallen to around 150-300 KB/s. I have tried everything, here is what I've done.

I have followed the exact steps shown by portforward.com as well as followed a guide from youtube to allow incoming port 45682, the port I am using for utorrent, but when I use the setup guide nothing changes.

I also have followed the most recent guide on youtube to making my Utorrent faster.

That's about all I've done.. haha, nothing seems to help though... Speedtest.net said my download speed is 10mbps

Also the torrents I use have a lot of seeds

Thank you!!!

I also have followed the most recent guide on youtube to making my Utorrent faster.

Your settings are not supported.

What do you think I should do? I'm not that good with Utorrent and things like that... obviously.

Also other than typing my ip address into the address bar and allowing an exception for utorrent, how do i open my ports? Doing the firewall exception through the portforward.com method and through creating a rule in my firewall doesn't work.

Thanks

Archived