Add / Create New Column

krisztiantobias

Hy. I'm a member of the biggest Hungarian torrent site (more then 500.000 user) and I just wondering can I add somewhere (maybe new app? plugin) a new column to the bittorrent/utorrent? In that site the utorrent users number is more tan 90%, so it will be a big help.

There changed the normal ratio based seed to a time based seed, you need to seed the torrent a specified period of time which counted that way (minimum 5% or 200mb) :

needed time now=(1-ratio)*(48+0.4*downloaded_data)-seed_time

• ratio -> the current torrent d/u ratio

• downloaded_data -> the current torrent download data (gb)

• seed_time -> the current torrent seed time (h)

That information is in the bittorrent/utorrent, so it's not a big job to make this.

I would have done it, but utorrent isn't open source...

There changed the normal ratio based seed to a time based seed, you need to seed the torrent a specified period of time which counted that way (minimum 5% or 200mb) :

Time based seeding:

Set Seeding Goal -> Minimum ratio" to 0 (or any % you prefer)

Set Seeding Goal -> Minimum seeding time to the time period you want it at. (in minutes)

Right,

So this;

There changed the normal ratio based seed to a time based seed
really means

"They have changed" meaning one private tracker is making the usual dracronian demands on their members and you think that EVERY uTorrent user EVERWHERE needs another resource hogging set of pointless calculations.

And this;

you need to seed the torrent a specified period of time which counted that way (minimum 5% or 200mb) :

DOESN'T mean that it is a time based seeding goal.

So do tell, why should ONE tracker in Hungary determine what happens for the entire world???

So do tell, why should ONE tracker in Hungary determine what happens for the entire world???

... I never said that. I would like a plugin (like in apps the all plugin), I do not want a fixed column...

But you are a simple member, this question is not for you ;)

I think 500.000 user maybe a good reason to a really little plugin.

Archived