Download speed summary and download ETA incorrect (3.3 build 29544)

cyclone3d

I am running Windows 8 Pro x64.

1. In the main window at the bottom where it tells you your combined download speed, it is incorrect a lot of the time. For example, I can add up all of the seperate download speeds, and come up with around 1MB/s, but the combined download speed at the bottom of the page will a lot of times show over double of what my actual combined download speed is.

2. Once you get past a certain number of torrents that you are downloading, the ETA starts messing up really horribly. I noticed this when I added a 19th download. A lot of the time, the 19th download ETA will be all messed up. The speed at which I was downloading would have actually had the torrent be finished in about an hour, but the ETA kept going higher and higher.. starting out at a few weeks, and then eventually getting up to multiple years and then to infinite. All the while I was watching the download speed stay about the same as well as the data actually being downloading progressing as expected.

I also noticed for a while, that it started doing the same thing with the ETA to a lot of my other downloads.

Definitely something screwy going on.

Update, it looks like the ETA is usually messed up only IF the last torrent in your queue is actively downloading.

This time it is #35, and it is the last in my queue. The ETA shows as infinite, even though it has been steadily downloading at around 150-300KB/s and the torrent is only 4GB in size.

I m having the same prob as well.. I m running win 7 though :| [i don't think that makes any diff.]. For me the download speed and the time remaining is the same wen the torrent started. but at the detailed info at bottom the time changes and so does the speed.. please fix this!!

Archived