Installed New Ver 1.8.4 Now "Error: Disk removed. Please re-attach"

Sundown7

Installed newest version and immediately upon re-lauch, all items in list have the red exclamation point and it says "Error: Disk removed. Please re-attach."

The disk is mounted and visible on desktop as always. I can view all files. I clicked on "Start All Transfers" and 8 files began uploading and are obviously accessing the so called "removed disk".

How do I get the list going again without the red exclamation points and the error message?

Everything was fine before the installation of the new release 1.8.4.

Mac OS X 10.7.5

Any help is appreciated.

I'm not sure how the location could have changed. All that happened was the software updated and re-launched. Yes, I tried to force re-check... nothing. But 8 torrents are currently uploading after I had clicked on "Start All Transfers" Those torrent files are on that same disk.

• 3 weeks later...

I also am getting this error that the disk has been removed when it hasn't. I've tried to force recheck but it then gives me the error : invalid download state , try resuming ...then back to the ....error : Disk removed. Please reattach. I use 1.84 on a MacBook with a 1gb external for the files. ( I also use an iBook ppc chip with version 1.02 and its always run great thanks ! ) I have checked to Update to beta versions but none are out I'd guess. Please help or repair , I have a preference to use uTorrent and have told many "how to" and always start with get uTorrent, it's the best. Keep it on top.

• 3 months later...

Same error since the 1.8.4 update, on OS 10.8.4 2.9 GHz IntelCore i5 with an external 4TB Seagate.

Never have had an issue before then all of a sudden noticed the error. Forced rechecks, updated trackers etc and some torrents reconnected, some started all over again and some state "Invalid Argument" error messages. The external is always connected and never drops out.

Shame something has gone awry. Like I said, never had an issue before.

Archived