n DHT

gaz74gaz

how can i revert back to an earlier version without losing all my torrents i`m on 3.3 beta and last 6 uploads no DHT or seaders showing and not reporting stats to the sites where i have posted my uploads been like this for 24 hrs now doing my head in mad:mad:

no gone to a different torrent client keeping utorrent on laptop for ratio on private trackers i`m pissed with utorrent why cant a mod notice this thread and get in touch or a member point me in the right direction :mad:
yes mate utorrent has been god for years its just the last 36 hours been bad pissed me off tried allsorts cant get DHT support or figures for seeds put 11 torrents on other client who i cant mention here and bombs away with the same trackers top one 2200 seeds in 2 hrs wish i could fix utorrent as i said they was god to my uploads i guess i,m just frustrated

Stop being bloody lazy and expecting to be spoonfed with answers, there is at least ten threads in this section where your issue has been resolved.

<alert type="patronising">

Now go be a brave boy, stop sulking and go LOOK! </alert>

It will take about FIVE MINUTES instead of you pissing about and posting more whinging about how you feel badly done to, and how unfair we are to you.

Archived