Not loading half-downloaded torrent

dawsonrose

Hello there,

I've downloaded a torrent on my main computer upto 97%, but I needed it to be moved to my laptop so I stopped it and copied my files to my external drive. Now I copied it to my laptop, downloaded the torrent file, set the file location but it just doesn't load from the already downloaded, it simply makes another folder inside the folder and downloads there. Would appericiate any help. Thanks a lot in advance!

• 3 months later...

Please help me my torrent file was deleted but the files which were downloaded of call of duty are still with me in E drive but idk how torrent file was deleted? please help me now I started again the download but my time is wasted can you help me how can I put my downloaded files which were 22 % downloaded in the new download..??? please please:( :(:(:(:(

Say you download to: C:\Torrents\

The name of the torrent is: movie1

It will create a folder like this: C:\Torrents\movie1\

When you choose location you always choose where it should be created, here: C:\Torrents\

And it will resume as all the files are already there, with the same name: C:\Torrents\movie1\

What everyone thinks that doesn't understand basic file operations are:

I choose the folder with the same name as the torrent I'm downloading.

That is wrong.

That will make it do this: C:\Torrents\movie1\movie1\

Obviously that won't work.

We can't make it more easier than that.

Consensus: Choose the same folder you did when you downloaded it the first time. Simple.

Yes! when I lost my file of torrent which we called the main torrent file if we lost that then the torrent won't download anymore the file which we were downloading .. so when I start my download again like this from here :> http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/435778557/Call+of+Duty+Black+Ops+II+SKIDROW?tab=summary

when i was downloading i select the same folder... Like this check this picture : > https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=545040988896207&set=a.495270100539963.1073741825.100001709317685&type=1&theater

now when i enter the folder there was another folder like this : > Call.of.Duty.Black.Ops.II-SKIDROW and all files were downloading there.. Please help :(:(:(:(

And my torrent is again disappear from here wtH is this Torrent is so bad now.. from the past one :(:(:( See this : > > >

Please next time when someone want help don't be so stupid and tell him go to FAQ or Guide and learn from there or don't give shit comments just for you people :> give this link :(:(

this is what I want but can you help me what he did after 1:34 please help me now 95 % I am helped.. now 5 % Please for God said help me?

Like this > 1: go to this and click on this and blah blah like this pleaseeee I am new... :(:(

and learn from there or don't give shit comments just for you people

YOU are 'one of the people' who need to learn, and it is FOR YOU that the guides, F.A.Q. and user manual exist, the people answering your questions have passed the point of needing them.

Actually READING what we tell you to read WILL give you the information you ASKED FOR, and therefore guide you in the correct direction, rather than some YouTube video that will probably be wrong anyway!

and What is this? Utorrent :> The process cannot be access because the file is being used by another process? I check all but it was being used in daemon tools i did it before when half of the file was downloaded.. for fun... so when i remove that still the error occurs ... what you think it is causing by? I am using window 8 may be in another account it is being used? or what?:(:(:mad:

And i saw this from many people when doing something new with your files so first make a backup copy then when the files are ok in another process then you can delete the last ones so during download when i start coping the files so that error occurs before this i never had any problem with my U torrent becuase i was not using this shit latest version :(

Archived