RSS Downloader doesn't obey Seeding Goal Limit [0 = stop]

alchemi183

I have configured my preferences to seed to 105% and then stop. This works wonderfully for torrents that I add manually to uTorrent. However, when I use the RSS Downloader feature, the torrents start and download properly but never stop seeding. Can someone help me figure out why the RSS Downloader-added torrents don't obey my Seeding Goal rules? Is this a bug?

I'm using uTorrent 3.3 build 29544 on Windows 7.

Thanks for any help.

Screenshot of RSS pref. for the problematic item, and queuing pref./goal ?

Here is an image. Thanks for the help. It happens with both Mad Men and Nurse Jackie, which are the two I have active right now. The image shows preferences for both the RSS downloader and the queuing preferences, but not an actual download that won't stop because I don't have one at the moment to show, but as soon as one of those shows downloads I can upload another image that shows that it doesn't stop when it reaches the goal.

It seems like this problem started happening two or three versions ago, but maybe it was after thepiratebay went from using torrent files to magnet links. I should add that it keeps seeding long past the 10 minute minimum I specified and long past the 105% ratio and while there are still many, many seeders. I've checked three or four days after the download to find that I've seeded 20 to 100 times the file size and it's still going.

Thanks.

357eluc.jpg

I'll see if I can find other RSS feeds to try that have torrents instead of magnet links.

In the meantime, I've captured another screen shot, this time showing an episode that has been seeding for about an hour and is up to a 2.312 ratio. After I took this screen shot, I stopped it myself.

73m7wg.jpg

Archived