Download does not start automatically when uTorrent is launched (v3.3)

in_core

Previously when i used to start the uTorrent application my downloading and seeding used to start automatically. After updating to the latest version 3.3 every time i start the uTorrent client i have to manually select the torrents and then hit start button.

Any solutions would be helpful.

Thank You

3.3 (build 29544) 32-bit

ok just found some sort of solution from your question "What status were the jobs in when uTorrent was shut down?"

So it seems that if i have paused the torrents before shutting down, the next time i launch it, it stays paused. But if i shut down without while the download is on, the next launch automatically starts the downloading.

Though one problem still remains:

I paused before shutting down, then next time i launch it stays paused. But the problem is in that condition i right click on the taskbar utorrent icon and select resume download, and the torrent from paused status goes to stopped status.

So it seems that if i have paused the torrents before shutting down, the next time i launch it, it stays paused.
Yep that fixed several builds ago.

The version changelog >>> http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=708292#p708292

--2013-03-13: Version 3.3 stable (build 29333)

- Fix: Installer hanging while offline

- Fix: Delay in installer

- Fix: Client not starting after update

- Fix: Duplicate device names for android devices

- Fix: Torrent paused state was reset when restarting client

- Fix: PLUS: Post-expiration, playing a file pops up errors

I paused before shutting down, then next time i launch it stays paused. But the problem is in that condition i right click on the taskbar utorrent icon and select resume download, and the torrent from paused status goes to stopped status.

Is confimed.

reproduction steps.

Pause one or more jobs.

Shut down and restart client.

"Resume all" from icon context menu sets the "paused" jobs to "stopped"

Archived