[HELP] Moved Files, Selective Seeding

Chronum

I'm an absolute beginner in these forums, so if this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it to the right one.

Having been a uTorrent user for AGES now, I finally decided to make an account and get some help.

1. I've downloaded a file, say a movie X, to my C drive. To keep my C drive clear, I then c/p it to D drive. Now that's all fine, but the movie's pretty damn epic and I want to keep seeding it. But I get the "File missing from job" error. I might be a complete nub, but a bit of help on how to re-attach the file to the metadata would be nice. Can anyone tell me how?

2. My ISP (cable internet in India), works using a simple principle. There's an 'internet' connection, at 500 Kbps, and a WAN 'peering' network at 20 Mbps. So other users of the ISP get torrents from each other pretty fast (movie in 5 minutes). Now, although I love seeding for people, I can't afford my 'net to get jammed. Is there any setting in uTorrent that allows seeding only in your WAN and not in the 'internet', so to speak? 20 Mbps, I can spare. But that 500 kbps, I need free.

Thanks for your time.

Archived