Speed drooped

Levan

Ok couple days ago I noticed that utorent upload/download speed dropped significantly,

my internet speed

2687054420.png

I noticed if I am using Transmission on W8 or on gnu/linux/ubuntu speed is what I pay for but in utorrent I can not get higher speed then 500-600 KB/S

I looked, nothing is limiting the bandwidth, I even disabled antivirus nothing changed same issue any idea how to fix this, and I am running latest utorrent

Thank you in advanced

I am running latest utorrent

The 'latest' being what version and build?

I noticed if I am using Transmission on W8 or on gnu/linux/ubuntu speed is what I pay for but in utorrent I can not get higher speed then 500-600 KB/S
Simultaneously??

Only one and that is utorrent, i grabbed transmission qt to test it on windows, and I get the speed I am paying for, same story on ubuntu torrent clients work fast, pleas note I have not tested the utorrent client under linux I am to lazy to set it up :D

I have not tested the utorrent client under linux I am to lazy to set it up big_smile

Want to try "test" 3.3.1 beta with my settings (@sig below...)? Just adjust per your connection speeds (set upload limit to ~5000K)...

I have not tested the utorrent client under linux I am to lazy to set it up big_smile

Want to try "test" 3.3.1 beta with my settings (@sig below...)? Just adjust per your connection speeds (set upload limit to ~5000K)...

Before you posted I wanted to do an update on this' date=' I installed beta versions and it fixed the problem

[b']ciaobaby rafi

Thank you for the replies

even though this fixed my issue i still think I am going to switch the client, I am a Gnu person and utorrent is now too commercial.

utorrent is now too commercial.

and my settings will just the thing to "de - commercialize it for you... :P

love your enthusiasm, if I'll ever need to set up the utorrent, my first stop will be your guide.

Archived