Downloads stuck at "Finding Peers"

I have about 5 downloads waiting to download and they have all been stuck on "Finding Peers" for about 3 days now. I tried 4 different copies of a movie, tried a different movie and they all still say "Finding Peers" for their statuses and the Time Elapsed, Remaining, Wasted, Downloaded, etc are all blank with no numbers or anything at all on them. I also tried deleting all the dowloads I was having issues with, uninstalling uTorrent, restarting my laptop and then redownloading uTorrent and trying to download the files, still having the same issue.

My internet connection/internet are working fine so that shouldn't be the issue =\

Any tips or advice would be appreciated!

I have the same problem! These are torrents that I have uploaded myself and I'm unable to seed them. I'm running Windows 7 Service Pack 1 64bit and utorrent 3.3 build 29625 (32bit). Only running MS Security Essentials and my Win7 firewall is disabled.

win 7 uT 3.3 build 29625

This is a Rollback (in situations) of torrent getting stuck in checked 100% status with magnet torrents issue. this was fixed, then rolled back, then was fixed, now has rolled back again

The conditions vary but i was having some magnet links work at first. Reloading while uT UI not displayed coincided with recurrence.

Work around is to delete torrent then double click on the .torrent file that is in your current torrents directory.

Archived