utorrent still broken - multiple bugs

JMJimmy

1) Won't connect to peers upon adding torrents without first exiting + restarting or manually updating trackers 1 by 1.

2) Gets stuck downloading meta data - reports downloading @20-40kbps but never does anything (until restart)

3) Bandwidth Allocation -> High is ignored. Downloading 3 torrents at once, I set one of them to "high" and left the other 2. It ended up being the slowest of the 3. At first I thought it was just a seed issue, however, I checked the requests and more than 3 times the requests were being made to 1 of the other 2 I was downloading. Upon the completion of the latter torrent the one I set to high immediately triples in speed. This indicates to me that there was seed capacity available but the allocation was not being adjusted to favour one torrent over the others.

4) Displays data in lower panel for title which is not currently selected in the upper panel. Intermitent bug that usually occurs after restoring from minimized, esp via external program (ie: magnetic link causes restore, click on random torrent, data displayed below is for neither of the two)

Win8->build 29625, default 10mbit settings.

If you need more info please let me know specifically what you need.

Archived