Smart feed download folder ignored

I have some Smart Feeds setup to automatically download. In each Smart Feed I have set a folder for the "Save in:" folder, but files do not download to the folders. Instead, they download to the default folder specified in "Preferences / Directories / Location of downloaded files / Move completed downloads to:".

How can I have the downloads use the folder specified in the Smart Feed?

Thanks!

The path that is there is chosen through a choose dialog. It is valid (I can see the files that I've manually moved there), and there is no way that I can see to enter the path any other way than through the choose dialog. It is the same way as I entered the default path in system preferences (and items get stored to that path).

Should I be entering the path some other way?

No that's good. If the path exists and have *write permission* you are OK. Try to run uT with run-as-admin, ti isolate the issue.

BTW, you have a keyboard, right? You can write with it anything you want in this edit-field, you know...

Your comments cause me to realize that I forgot an important detail... I am running uTorrent on Mac OS X. So, the field is not editable, it immediately launches a choose dialog, and there isn't a "Run as admin" option for launching the application. Both the default folder, and the specific RSS folder are different paths on the same network share that allows full read/write guest/anonymous access.

Archived