vpn private internet access

xxx8732555

i just got my vpn sunday what is the best setting to use where it doesnt hurt my privacy while using my vpn because my speed in slacking since i got my vpn while using uttorrent it didnt do this until i got my vpn. alson it keeps saying i can download but having trouble opening port.

You need to setup your VPN account to forward your listening port at their server. You have to ask the VPN provider for help on how to do that, however not all VPN providers offer this service. If the VPN does not have a port forwarding feature then you will be permanently firewalled (as you presently are) so your speed will suffer. And if it does, be sure to disable port forwarding in your router.

• 3 weeks later...
i just got my vpn sunday what is the best setting to use where it doesnt hurt my privacy while using my vpn because my speed in slacking since i got my vpn while using uttorrent it didnt do this until i got my vpn. alson it keeps saying i can download but having trouble opening port.

I too have the same problem and cant find any solution for it..:(

I too have the same problem and cant find any solution for it..:(

You need to setup your VPN account to forward your listening port at their server. You have to ask the VPN provider for help on how to do that, however not all VPN providers offer this service. If the VPN does not have a port forwarding feature then you will be permanently firewalled (as you presently are) so your speed will suffer. And if it does, be sure to disable port forwarding in your router.

I do get the listening port but don't know how to use it and how to use port forwarding?

Archived