Utorrent not following queue settings & is downloading all torrents?

darkknight74

I have close to 700 torrents in utorrent and every time I start them up, they do not follow the queue settings I have put forth. Randomly utorrent will start downloading multiple torrents at once, and the status says downloading but nothing downloads.

I have the latest stable build of utorrent & I am using Windows 7. Utorrent is downloading, if I individually start torrents, this means the internet connection is fine however it is more efficient to use queuing and I would like to use this feature however it does not seem to cooperating.

Any suggestions? :)

\

I have the latest stable build of utorrent

Invalid build number. Please state an actual version and build number combination.

Hi DreadWingKnight, I am viewing my torrents using utorrent remote and do not have access to the computer physically. Is there any other way I can determine the version and build number combo.

Hi, I'm having the same problem.

uTorrent 3.3 (Build 29625) 32-bit on Windows 7 Professional 64 bit

I just want to have two torrents downloading at any given time and the rest in the que simply waiting for one of the two active torrents to complete before starting.

How do I do this? I've changed the maximum active torrents and download setting but all the torrents in the list simply do their own thing.

Thanks.

Archived