DL Status Problem - Torrents not completing

starrats1

Just upped to 3.3 and DL'd several torrents and they are all stuck in the DL'ing screen with a status of "Flushing to Disk ###" and not moving over to completed or seeding torrents. These are small torrents that should really only take a few seconds to DL and move over to the proper sections. Is there some setting I'm missing? Not a big fan of 3.3 so far.

Peace to all....

Thanks VERY much rafi - upping to 3.3.1 did the trick. I tried everything I could think of to make it work in 3.3 first though - I think it strange that such a bug made it through. I can't be the only one who experienced that problem in 3.3.

Anyway, thanks and peace to all....

StarratS

Hi folks,

Rafi, your suggestions completely resolved the hangup issue - however, since the upgrade, now I'm showing as unconnectable though. I have a Cisco router and it has a hole punched in it for utorrent but nothing I have is being shared on the private trackers I use. I running Vista 32 bit. Any suggestions are most welcomed.

Thanks and peace to all....

StarratS

Port forwarded to router, Windows firewall disabled, but still showing as unconnectable on sites that indicate it. This just began when I "upgraded" utorrent and it's become quite frustrating not being able to upload.although I can now at least complete a downloaded torrent file. I've done everything I can think of and still no love. Sigh....

Peace to all.....

Archived