Multiple uTorrent Instances

Lumos94

Hi, I'm running a home server/NAS, which has uTorrent 3.3 installed and running on it. I would like to remotely administer if via the webUI - Which I have all up and running.

However, when I add a torrent via another PC ont he network using the webUI, the torrent doesn't show up in the local uTorrnent interface on the server?

I check the running processes on the server and I see two instances of uTorrent. Is this normal?

I have also schedule utorrent.exe to run itself when the server first starts up (without a user having to log on), could this be affecting it?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Upon restarting my server, only the torrents which are in the local uTorrent are viewable. The ones added from the webUI have now disappeared??

Still getting this problem. Just shut my home server down, booted it back up, and one of my torrents have disappeared.

Only solution I can see working is saving all my /torrent files to a folder, then having uTorrent open those files on every restart. I shouldn't have to do this though, how is no one else having this problem?

I've also lost some labels that I created before the shutdown.

Archived