Seeding completed downloads again after OS Restore?

Scotgirl86

I think i may have done something wrong after installing utorrent following an OS restore, i didn't really know how to start seeding again, some of them say seeding, some say finished, some say stopped and some say queued seed. I also have white torrent files instead of green in the folder. I found the the AppData folder with the torrent files, but not sure if i need to do anything with that now.

Can anyone PLEASE help me? I don't know what i'm dong at all :(

I also have white torrent files instead of green in the folder.
Set the file associations correctly.
some of them say seeding, some say finished, some say stopped and some say queued seed.

Screenshots of;

Preferences -> Queueing

Preferences -> Bandwith

GUI (obscure the job names before posting)

Is the correct port forwarded?

I also have white torrent files instead of green in the folder.
Set the file associations correctly.
some of them say seeding, some say finished, some say stopped and some say queued seed.

Screenshots of;

Preferences -> Queueing

Preferences -> Bandwith

GUI (obscure the job names before posting)

Is the correct port forwarded?

Thanks for replying.

The Associate torrent files option is greyed out

I have taken the screenshots in paint and saved to my pictures folder, but not quite sure how to post them here, i thought there might be an attach option.

Port 30362, not sure if it's supported or not. There is also a little green tick at the bottom of utorrent, don't know if that's helpful or not.

but not quite sure how to post them here

Upload them to an "image sharing" website, (Yahoo! have revamped Flickr and now offer 1TB per user account) and read the document at the other end of middle link below the post editor.

Attachments are disabled here, to save server space

but not quite sure how to post them here

Upload them to an "image sharing" website, (Yahoo! have revamped Flickr and now offer 1TB per user account) and read the document at the other end of middle link below the post editor.

Attachments are disabled here, to save server space

I signed up to Flickr ages ago so i guess that's handy.

Sorry i don't understand the read the document at the other end of middle link below the post editor bit, did you mean on here or on Flickr? Could you maybe send a link?

Also, I should probably mention, some of my downloads seem to be re-downloading themselves again, i'm assuming this is not right? At least 9 of them have done that and it's affected my ratio on the site, my DL is larger than my UL now.

In my opionion, utorrent is utorrent whatever version it is, so all versions should be given help. This is why i very rarely use forums for help, becuase no-one wants to help, full of narrow minded numptys who think they know more than everyone else, but really don't.

This is why i very rarely use forums for help, becuase no-one wants to help, full of narrow minded numptys who think they know more than everyone else, but really don't.

I guess you're not familiar with the "talked at" versus "talked to" that makes this forum so popular!

In my opionion, utorrent is utorrent whatever version it is, so all versions should be given help. This is why i very rarely use forums for help, becuase no-one wants to help, full of narrow minded numptys who think they know more than everyone else, but really don't.

Ever considered that it might be you??? Forums ARE a place for DEBATE and DISCUSSION, most DO NOT exist to spoonfeed solutions to people who exhibit a lack of ability to help themselves.

Now that means you could debate the forum rules should you so wish, but you WOULD BE on a 'hiding to nothing' with it. The simple fact is that this board exists to support and report issues with the CURRENT stable version and the various stages of the client development. It is NOT an all purpose tutorial site to cover versions back to 2005 and version 1.1

EVERY BitTorrent client forum has the SAME rule about only the latest version being supported for answers.

If you want to find more information about older versions you can read the manual for YOUR version by pressing F1 or find a general purpose 'torrenting' board where anything and everything is valid.

Archived