Is it possible to increase "Save in" folder buffer size?

YenRug

Apologies for creating a duplicate thread, but I originally posted this in the UI section and I've realised there's very little traffic in there. Anyway, on with my question:

Pretty much as the title says, when I'm trying to add a new torrent and it asks you where you wish to save the downloaded file, is it possible to show more folders in the drop down history when choosing "Save in"? It currently supports the last 15 folders used, but I could really do with bumping this up to around 30; is there an advanced setting in uTorrent, or a Windows registry entry that can be changed?

• 4 months later...

Just bumping this in case anyone can help, the US TV season is picking up steam and I'm beyond the 15 folder limit each week already! If anyone can help so that I don't have to keep browsing for folders, meanwhile "overwriting" the existing ones, it would be a blessing.

• 1 year later...

Bump, I'd totally love this as a configurable option.

I've tried checking the advanced options but can't find anything related to this.

It really sucks when you are downloading just over 15 shows because each new episode bumps the next newest episode off the recent folder history.

This basically means you can never use the history at all :(

Archived