uTorrent do not seeding when the computer wake up after hibernation.

skydemon

I have the Windows 8 x64 Professional installed on my Notebook and also uTorrent 3.3.29625. When my computer wake up after hibernation the uTorrent do not start seeding files i have in it. I must close the program, then kill the uTorrent process using the Task Manager and then re launch uTorrent again. After that everything is ok. I noted this bug after the last update, before that update everything was ok.

my OS win7sp1-64

may be something wrong with file access

after hybernation UT work as usual - i see new connection and peers

but when i try exit proccess stay in memory

then i kill it and after new start utorrent checking file for download

Talking to yourself again?... Go get 3.3.1 already ...

already wrote - 3.3.1 is also with that bug

So, if I go to sleep now, wake up tomorrow, start up my PC (from hibernation) and everything is fine, what then? Want to try and tell us what is different in your system? Maybe your AV? Anything else you forgot to mention?

zzz ...

Edit:

Confirmed.... :(

Want to try and tell us what is different in your system? Maybe your AV? Anything else you forgot to mention?

I do not know what is important

I think the developers can tell that it is necessary to check

i have comodo CIS,

What is the connection between the AV and utorrent cant begin seeding/peering. all other soft worked as usually... and even Firefox can resume download after hybernate.

i have some lan adapters - cable, wifi and 2 virtual from VMWare

i have no idea why utorrent cant worked as normal and even cant exit (100% bug only of UT) after hybernate

have u COMODO?

Nope, i do not have any firewall. My AV software is AVG Free Edition 2013. I am using it abou year and half and everything worked great.

The version 3.3 build 29126 has the same issue. I am going to try the 3.3.1 version.

Archived