when Queuing files for d/l how do you prioritze?

jjbk

Hi Utorrent. First of all As per usual. I love your program, It makes things easy ! haha the web Ui is great so is remote.

My question today is in regards to Queing files for download. See during high congestion times, my net speed is abysmal So what I do is download 1 file at a time. frustrating yes. but its the way it is. recently I have been queuing files. and today I wanted to download them in specific order. so what i tried to do was put the ones I wanted first. I put them in high priority under bandwith allocation menu. and basically it ignored that, and proceeded to download a file that was 50% complete, but was set to low priority.

So my question is. is there a way to tell U torrent on PC which files in which order? That would be great if someone can help. because I played around and looked at menu etc, and couldnt see anything.

I appreciate the program. and help in advance. Thankyou Internets :0 I applaud you

So my question is. is there a way to tell U torrent on PC which files in which order?

See User Manual | Appendix A | Torrent Job List -

# displays the torrent job's place in the download queue. When a torrent job stops or finishes, the next lowest numbered torrent job that is queued for download will start automatically. <edit> Note that if you want the arrow buttons to move the torrent jobs up and down in the list visually, you must sort the torrent jobs list by this column.

ahh thanks so much. I was wondering what that move up and down Que buttons were for! I looked at the tabs and saw the # tab. selected it, and gave it lower numbers according to priority. so ill watch the next torrent switch over in 10 minutes and see if it works :) Thanks a lot brother/ sister :)

Archived