Last torrent downloads, but does not show up

John Grey

Having updated I have a strange phenomenon...

The first torrent I download, works totally normal, the second one also works normal, but does not show up in the list... Once the first one is finished, it will appear. ALso, all the way on the left side, under featured torrent it will show 2 torrents downloading and 2 active, but not in the list on the right... ????

Any ideas?

I am using 3.3 built 29625 Win 7 32bit

Thanks

PS: I am using a VPN service....

Change the category filter that you have selected in the sidebar to "Torrents" instead of "Completed".

I am not sure I understand what you mean, but I will try to change anything in that sidebar

On top its says Featured Content, then two this seperator lines, Torrent as a menu header, opened it says: Downloading, Seeding, Completed, Active, Inactive and Labels.

I just started one torrent and I have to correct the description of my problem a little.

When the first torrent starts downloading (I can see it on Net SPeed Monitor in the task bar) NO torrent shows up in the list by name, but on the left it changes to: Torrents 1, downloading 1, active 1.

Now I started a second torrent, and so, at that moment the first torrent shows up correctly in the main list, complete with all the correct data, upload and download speed, time remaining, and so on....

But, of course the second one is missing. Once the first one is completed and I delete it from that list, the second one will be there as usual, I am sure....

Now I added a third, and the second one turns up in the list....

(Even the ones not showing up on the list do download and upload)

Sorry, on my page, the left colum/sidebar is the only place where the word "torrents" appears on the whole page, and this one is a menu header. If I open it, there appears: downloading, seeding, completed, active, inactive and labels. If I could upload a picture it would probably be easier. (All these categories show the correct number of torrents)

So, I can only assume you are talking about another "torrents", where is it?

What is so hard to understand in my question??

When I click on "torrents" in the left sidebar, what happens is exactly what I have described twice already:

The Menu opens and "there appears: downloading, seeding, completed, active, inactive and labels." underneath it.....

Why is it so impossible to attach a simple picture here?

I am not an iidiot and I have been using uTorrent for five years now, and until two updates ago, everything has ALWAYS worked fine. Then there was a small problem, which was fixed by updating the built.

But since that built update I have now this new problem.

Until about a year ago a similar problem existed with Firefox. The latest update usually gave users a lot of problems with the addons, so there was an old version that was recommended, because that one would work nicely..

Is there an old uTorrent version, that I could try?

I am listening, I am reading... Has it occurred to you, that maybe your explanations are only understandable to someone who already knows the answer to the question I am asking?

You have asked me several times to click on "torrent", and as answer I have described several times what happens (and what not) when I click on the ONLY clickable place where the word "torrent" appears....?

Why can you not simply upload a picture?

Seems you have a bigger problem with understanding a question than I do anwering them?

You write: "We don't provide support for old versions. That includes finding them."

I have not asked if you support them, and I have no problem at all to find ANY old version at filehippo. I asked If there is one that you recommend. So it would be nice if in a forum the question that actually is asked, is answered

Don't waste your time banning me, something morons like do have a habit doing. I will be ausing another login next time.

Have a nice sunday...,.

Why can you not simply upload a picture?

click-here.png

I asked If there is one that you recommend.

You want us to recommend an old version?

Simply put, WE DON'T. PERIOD.

Don't waste your time banning me, something morons like do have a habit doing. I will be ausing another login next time.

And that would get any "another login" banned AND deleted.

Archived