Completed downloads show incomplete after upgrade to 3.3

toodamax

Hi All,

I recently upgraded to 3.3 from 1.81. After the upgrade, about 500 of my previously downloaded and completed torrents show up in the downloading category with no completion date and the remaining field shows most of the size of the torrent. I have tried to use Bencode editor to fix it but I am not sure what other fields need to be editied. Can anyone help? Thanks,

All of these torrents have actually completed downloading. 2 have a status of Paused; the rest are either Stopped or Error: Can't open file - this is due to the fact that the original downloaded file has been moved to a backup hard drive. I am looking for a way to use BENCODE to fix the resume.dat file so they go back to their original state of completed, even if I have to fudge some of the numbers like completion date.

• 3 weeks later...

The problem is that all of the torrents in question have been completely downloaded - some are movies, some are ebooks, some are programs and some are tv shows - all of which have been unrared and moved. But since the upgrade to 3.3, these torrents show that they are not complete and are listed under the Downloading category and I would like to have the, show as completed. Any help with editing the resume.dat to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.

The issue is that the original files are no longer available - and I do not want to download them again. But the files completed and downloaded normally. So I need to fix resume.dat so it thinks they completed and are no longer downloading.

Archived