skip re-checking torrents?

StefMir

Sorry for my English, but I will try to explain my problem as good as I can:

All my files and torrents are on an extern HD.

When I accidentally start utorrent without having connected this extern HD, utorrent has to re-check all the torrents to get them started, although I know all the torrents are linked well to the files and all the files are 100% seedable.

My question is: is there an option to skip this re-checking and get these files seeded without waiting 2 days for the re-check of the 3,5TB of files I have on that HD to be seeded.

I hope someone will answer this question and help me solve this problem.

t.i.a.

StefMir

no. once an error has been detected in the integrity of the data, it's going to recheck it before it'll do anything else.

Well ,you can 'stop' it, but if you want to run the torrent again, it will require a recheck.

Sounds like the bigger problem is the number of active torrents, or that you unplug the drive.

Sorry for my English, but I will try to explain my problem as good as I can:

All my files and torrents are on an extern HD.

When I accidentally start utorrent without having connected this extern HD, utorrent has to re-check all the torrents to get them started, although I know all the torrents are linked well to the files and all the files are 100% seedable.

My question is: is there an option to skip this re-checking and get these files seeded without waiting 2 days for the re-check of the 3,5TB of files I have on that HD to be seeded.

I hope someone will answer this question and help me solve this problem.

t.i.a.

StefMir

After a lot of experimenting, I found the workaround.

Stop the Torrent > Start it Again (if it doesn't work click Force Start)

But make sure you have your connection online.

Hope it helps you! :)

Archived